ADDICTION MEDICINE BOARD EXAM PREPARATION
2017 Materials to help you pass the Addiction Medicine Board Exam:
Interactive Self-Assessment Test and Board Review
NEW! Now includes 7 hours of video from the Board Exam Preparation Track at the 2017 Review Course
15 AMA/PRA Category 1 Credits™ and 7 additional AMA/PRA Category 1 Credits™ for the newly added 2017 videos.
Features an interactive exam preparation with 600+ board-style questions as well as 7 hours of video presentations which comprised the Certification Exam Preparation Track at the Addiction Medicine Review Course in Anaheim. Also includes the Addiction Medicine Study Guide.
Addiction Medicine Review Course 2017
17 AMA/PRA AMA/PRA Category 1 Credits™
The Addiction Medicine Review Course consists of 19 lectures from the live conference held August 24-27 in San Francisco. Participants will come away with practical knowledge that can be applied to real-world experiences as well as the knowledge needed for the ABMS Addiction Medicine Board Exam.
SPECIAL OFFER (LIMITED TIME). Order both Courses and Save $195.
Regular Price $1045, Now $850
Put both of the above in your cart and use the coupon code 195OFF
Synapse to Society: Addiction Medicine State of the Art
Recorded October 21-24, 2015.
- Full Conference Registration (27 lectures / 16.5 CME)
- List of individual lectures/modules (can be purchased individually)
WORKSHOPS (Recorded October 21, 2015)
(not included in full conference registration)
- From X to Rx: Confronting Real World Obstacles to Buprenorphine Prescribing
- Prescription Drug Abuse: From Gabapentin to Buprenorphine and (Almost) Everything in Between
- Managing Challenges in the Assessment and Treatment of Cannabis Use Disorders
- Spirituality in Recovery: Insights from Non‐Christian Perspectives
Webinars present state of the art clinical information and provide an opportunity to link research to clinical practice.
- You've Got Your X-Number, Now What? Stratagies to Increase Your Confidence With Buprenorphine Prescribing in Primary Care / Presented by Soraya Azari, MD and Scott Steiger, MD (Recorded 6/2/2016)
- Formulations and Clinical Challenges in Prescribing Buprenorphine / Presented by Matthew Torrington, MD (Recorded March 8, 2016)
- Clearing the Air: Marijuana's Effect on Health / Presented by Itai Danovitch, MD
- Naloxone for Opioid Safety: A Tool for Saving Lives / Presented by Phillip Coffin, MD and Eliza Wheeler, MA, MS
- Buprenorphine/Naloxone and Methadone Maintenance Treatment Outcomes for Opioid Analgesic, Heroin and Combined User / Presented by Jennifer Sharpe Potter, PhD, MPH
Medication-Assisted Treatment Webinars
- Medication Assisted Treatment for Alcohol Use Disorders | Steven Batki, MD (Recorded October 27, 2017)
- Transitioning High-Dose Opioid Chronic Pain Patients to Buprenorphine | Paul Coelho, MD (Recorded September 22, 2017)
- How to Build a Controlled Substance Review Committee in Your Primary Care Clinic: Why? Who? How? / Soraya Azari, MD (Recorded July 28, 2017)
- Complex Chronic Pain, Opioid Prescribing and Opioid Use Disorder: Pitfalls, Pearls and New Directions / William C. Becker, MD (Recorded June 23, 2017)
- Naloxone Prescribing in Primary Care: Why, Who, and How / Diana Coffa, MD (Recorded May 19, 2017)
- Tapering Chronic Opioids / Joseph Frank, MD (Recorded April 28, 2017)
- Managing Acute and Perioperative Pain in Patients on Medication-Assisted Treatments / Andrea Rubinstein, MD (Recorder March 24, 2017)
- Psychological/Behavioral Strategies for Pain Management: Tools for PCPs to Use in a 20 Minute Visit / J. Alexis Ortiz, PhD (Recorded 2/24/2017)
- Effective Strategies for The Non-Adherent Buprenorphine Patient: Rational Monitoring and Contingency / Presented by Anna Lembke, MD and Greg Skipper, MD (Recorded 1/27/2017)
- Expanding Access to Medication Assisted Treatment Utilizing Nurse Care Managers / Presented by Colleen T. LaBelle, MSN, RN-BC, CARN
- Patient Confidentiality and Medication-Assisted Treatment in California Primary Care Settings / Presented by David Kan, MD and Harry Nelson, JD (Recorded November 18, 2016)
- Office-Based Buprenorphine: Patient Selection, Induction, and Management / Presented by Soraya Azari, MD. Recorded 10/28/2016
- You've Got Your X-Number, Now What? Stratagies to Increase Your Confidence With Buprenorphine Prescribing in Primary Care / Presented by Soraya Azari, MD and Scott Steiger, MD (Recorded June 2, 2016)
- Formulations and Clinical Challenges in Prescribing Buprenorphine / Presented by Matthew Torrington, MD (Recorded 3/8/2016.)