August 24 – 27, 2022
Sheraton San Diego Hotel & Marina
San Diego, CA
CSAM’s State of the Art Conference is the West Coast’s premier addiction medicine conference, bringing together physicians and other healthcare professionals who specialize in the treatment of addictive disease.
This three-and-a-half-day conference offers the highest quality education sessions presented by nationally known experts within the field of addiction medicine, research poster sessions, pre-conference workshops, and our highly popular Board Exam Preparation Track.
Whether you’re looking to update your knowledge or add new skills to your toolbox, this conference provides opportunities for learning, networking, and collaboration among peers, colleagues, and friends.
New information will be added to the conference website as it becomes available! Click here to visit the page.
Who Should Attend?
• Addiction Medicine specialists interested in the latest developments in the field and their relevance to clinical practice.
• Physicians preparing to take the American Board of Preventive Medicine (ABPM) Addiction Medicine Board Exam.
• Primary care, psychiatry and other specialty field clinicians who want a better understanding of addiction and to improve their care of patients with unhealthy substance use and addictions.
• Public policy makers, administrators and advocates who want an understanding of the current state of the field of addiction and its greater implications including towards prevention, access to care, integrated systems of care and healthcare technology.
• Other health care professionals, including psychologists, therapists, nurses, and addiction counselors, who are involved in the treatment of patients with or at risk of substance use.
The California Society of Addiction Medicine is accredited by the California Medical Association (CMA) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.