Interactive Self-Assessment Test and Board Review in Addiction Medicine
This Course consists of:
Module 1: Interactive Self-Assessment Test
Features 600 board-style questions, organized by topic.
Module 2: Addiction Medicine Study Guide
- Key high value material (tables, key articles, etc) to prepare for the exam. Culled from various sources, organized by topic.
- Online book containing 200 questions and answers from the live conference.
Module 3: Videos from Board Exam Preparation Track 2017
- 7 hours of lectures from the 2017 Board Preparation Track in San Francisco
You must register on this site by clicking on the link in the top right corner of the page before purchasing. Only after registering will you see the "Add to Cart" button on the bottom of the page.
PHYSICIANS: The California Society of Addiction Medicine (CSAM) is accredited by the Institute for Medical Quality/California Medical Association to provide continuing medical education for physicians. CSAM takes responsibility for the content, quality and scientific integrity of this CME activity.
CSAM designates this educational activity for a maximum of 15 AMA/PRA Category 1 Credits™ (Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.) This credit may also be applied to the CMA Certification in Continuing Medical Education.
This course has been approved by the American Board of Addiction Medicine (ABAM). Physicians enrolled in the ABAM Maintenance of Certification (MOC) Program can apply a maximum of 15 AMA/PRA Category 1 Credits™ for completing the Review Course.
- Neurobiology of Addiction
- Sedative Hypnotics
- Pain & Addiction
- Club Drugs & Hallucinogens
- Co-Occurring Disorders
- Psychosocial Interventions
- 12-Step Recovery
- Adolescent Substance Use
- Substance Use in Pregnancy
- Medical Complications of Substance Use
- Emergency Department Presentations of Substance Use
- Drug Testing
- Epidemiology of Substance Use
- Ethics & Confidentiality
This course is designed to assist learners to assess their competence in subject areas that comprise addiction medicine, and plan further study as needed.
- James Golden, MD (Chair)
- Angella Barr, MD
- Chwen-Yuen Angie Chen, MD
- Anna Lembke, MD
- Katie McLane, MD
- Thomas Meeks, MD
- Stacie Stolt, MD
- Mason S. Turner, MD
None of the faculty/planners for this workshop reported any relevant financial relationships.
- 15.00 AMA Category 1
- 15.00 Attendance